Pages

Saturday, March 16, 2013

SILVER THOUGHT

























"Leave the house looking psychotic: The other day, I walked to work looking positively insane. In my fantasies, I looked like Mary-Kate Olsen after a bender but in reality I probably resembled Louis CK. To make matters more embarrassing, I was walking in boots that had holes in the sole so I was basically stumbling down the street barefoot. The whole time I was thinking, “God, if I ran into someone I know right now, I would be so mortified!” But then I had another thought. “Is a walk of shame really something to be ashamed of?” I actually think it’s the opposite. By looking disheveled and crazy, you’re basically telling the world, “I AM PERSON WHO DOES FUN, NUTTY THINGS. I AM A PERSON WHO STICKS THEIR TONGUE DOWN THE THROAT OF LIFE.” If people look at me and judge, I bet a small percentage of them is just pissed because they fell asleep to Netflix at 9:30 p.m. and wish they had a night as fun as mine!

Double the #YOLO: Have the guy at the deli ask if you’re okay. If your bodega guy is concerned, you know you’re looking rough." Ryan O'Connel

http://thoughtcatalog.com/2012/a-complete-guide-to-doing-whatever-the-hell-you-want/

No comments:

Post a Comment